GolfersFriday, July 22nd, 2022
Let’s Have Fun and help the Kids of Quinte!
A great summer traditional is here again. Join us for the 20th Annual Rotary Loves Kids Golf Tournament. Join us at one of two of the area’s best golf destinations: Black Bear Ridge and Trillium Wood. Your day of fun includes:
- 18 Holes of Golf & Power Cart
- Chance to Win exciting prizes
- Party on the Bay at West Zwicks Park in Belleville starting at 7pm
Golf, Cart, Lunch, Dinner & Party – $200 Per Person
ENTER YOUR TEAM TODAY!
A huge thank you to everyone who participated, sponsored, donated, and volunteered at last year’s Rotary Loves Kids Golf Tournament. It was a huge success and together we raised a lot of funds to support several organizations supporting children and youth in need in our community.
WEST ZWICKS PARK, BELLEVILLE, ONFriday, July 22nd, 2022
Tickets will be available for purchase online soon. Check back!
FOOD, DRINKS AND DANCING UNDER THE STARS
Join us for the most anticipated party of the summer – Party on the Bay. Dance the night away with a live band: The Impish Grins or enjoy a drink on the Bay at West Zwicks Park in Belleville.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE KIDS
The Rotary Loves Kids Golf Tournament over the past 19 years has raised over 1.7 Million Dollars which has been contributed to Quinte and area children’s care in many ways, such as:
- Easter Seals ~ Camp Merrywood, near Perth, Rotarians are proud supporter of this all-inclusive camp for children. Built in 1948, Camp Merrywood began as a summer camp for kids with polio. The site has 12 buildings including: six camper cabins that accommodate up to 72 children/youth per session, a health hut (camp staff has four (4) registered nurses and two (2) healthcare assistants), dining room and lodge, music and theatre building, nature building, specially adapted swimming pool and so much more.
- The Children’s Foundation, 10% of the proceeds raised from Rotary Loves Kids go to Reach for Success Youth Awards which go to bursaries for youth-in-care of CAS to continue their post-secondary education. TCF bursary program is well-known across the province for our youth to continue their post-secondary education!
- The Belleville General Hospital to help fund special diagnostic equipment for children.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available. For details, please contact Kelly McKinney at KMcKinney@mcdougallinsurance.com or Sam Brady at email@example.com